Aloo paratha is one the most famous breakfasts in India which is made of different types of potato stuffing. I have tried green stuffing aloo paratha. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 1 HOUR
(Nutrition according to the ingredients in potatoes)
CARBS: 200.28 g
PROTEIN: 17.16 g
FAT: 23.1 g
Potatoes: 6 medium (boiled)
Fresh coriander leaves: 100 grams
Green chilies: 5
Garlic cloves: 7-8
Ginger: 1 inch
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Water: 1/4 cup
Cooking oil: 2 teaspoons
Wheat flour: 2 cups
Ghee: 1 teaspoons
Water: for kneading dough
- In a large bowl, take wheat flour and add ghee in it.
- With the help of water knead the dough. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Now take boiled potatoes in a large bowl and peel them. Mash with a potato masher and make lumps free.
- Rinse coriander leaves with water. Take coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic cloves, ginger, cumin seeds, salt, and water in a mixer jar. Make a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Add that paste in hot oil and cook till oil has started coming out.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix well. Turn off the flame and transfer this stuffing to a plate and let the stuffing cool down completely.
- Now put non stick tava on simmer flame and heat.
- Sprinkle wheat flour on floor and take a small ball from dough and with the help of a rolling pin make a roti. Put 2 teaspoons stuffing in the center, get all the edges, and make a bundle. Close the top and seal it. With the help of your palms press and flatten.
- Again with the help of rolling pin roll it.
- Put that stuffed paratha on hot tava and cook on simmer flame. Flip it to another side after 1 minute. Brush cooking oil on both the sides. With the help of spatula press the paratha and cook till it turns golden and crispy from both the sides.
- Transfer paratha to a plate, repeat this process, and make all the parathas.
- Serve it hot with curd or chutney.
- Aloo partha is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂