Soya chili is an Indo Chinese dish which is made of soya chunks and different type of sauces. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
CUISINE: INDO CHINESE
Soya chunks: 1.5 cups
Water: 5 cups
Onions: 2 medium (dicey chopped)
Capsicums: 2 medium (dicey chopped)
Green chilies: 4 slit
Chopped ginger: 1/2 teaspoon
Chopped garlic: 1/2 teaspoon
Curd: 2 tablespoons
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger-garlic paste: 1/2 teaspoon
Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
Tomato sauce: 1 teaspoon
Green chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
Red chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon
Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
Oil: for frying
- Put a pan on medium flame, pour it with water, and boil. Add soya chunks and boil for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn off the flame, remove soya chunks from water, let them cool, with the help of your palms, press them and remove extra water and keep aside.
- Now in a large bowl, take curd, red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Mix them well, add soya chunks in it, and again mix. Now sprinkle 1 tablespoon corn flour and coat them well.
- In parallel, put a karahi on medium flame and heat oil to fry coated soya chunks. Now add soya chunks in hot oil and fry till they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer them to a plate and turn off the flame. Again put a pan on medium flame and heat 3 teaspoons oil.
- Add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, slit green chilies, and saute them.
- Now add dicey chopped onion and capsicum. Saute till onion turns translucent and capsicum gets cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, green chili sauce, red chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and mix again.
- In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon corn flour and 1/2 cup of water. Mix them well, add to the pan, and mix all the ingredients.
- Add fried soya chunks and mix again. Turn off the flame and serve hot.
- Soya chili is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂