Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
I have tried methi thelpa. It is a yummy breakfast, you can eat with any chutney, curd, or tomato sauce. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARTION TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
Fenugreek (methi) leaves: 2 cups (chopped)
Bajra flour: 1 cup
Gram flour: 1/2 cup
Ghee: 1 teaspoon
Curd: 1/2 cup
Sesasme seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Onion seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Carom seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves: 9-10 (chopped)
Salt: according to your taste
Lukewarm water: for kneading dough
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl, and knead dough with lukewarm water.
- Now put a non stick tava on medium flame and heat.
- Take a small ball from dough and roll it. Now sprinkle some flour on floor and with the help of a rolling pin make a small roti.
- Put that roti on hot tava and cook on simmer flame.
- Flip it to another side after 1 minute. Brush ghee on both the sides. With the help of spatula press the paratha and cook till it turns golden from both the sides.
- Serve hot with curd, chutney, or tomato sauce.
- Methi thepla is ready.
Rubbing carom seeds with the palm increases its flavor.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)