Raw guava chutney is a tempting dip. You can have it with paratha or puri. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10
Raw guavas: 2
Oil: 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Urad dal: 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida: 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves: 1 cup
Green chillies: 2
Ginger: 1 inch
Red chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: according to your taste
Water: 2 teaspoons
- Wash guavas with water, cut into large pieces, remove seeds, and take it in a blender jar. Add coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, and with the help of water make a smooth paste.
- Put a karahi on medium flame and heat oil. Add cumin seeds, urad dal, asafoetida, and let them splutter.
- Add prepared paste, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, and salt. Mix well, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir and turn off the flame. Serve it with paratha or puri.
- Raw guava chutney is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)