I have tried curry leaves chutney. You can eat it with Dosa, Idli, Uttapam, or Paniyaram. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
CUISINE: SOUTH INDIAN
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Asafoetida: 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh curry leaves: 1 cup
Green chillies: 2
Ginger: 1 inch
Garlic cloves: 4
Coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
Urad dal (white): 1 tablespoon
Chana dal (yellow chickpeas split): 1 tablespoon
Curd: 1/2 cup
Water: 1 tablespoon
Salt: According to your taste
- Wash curry leaves with water and keep aside. Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Add asafoetida, curry leaves, ginger, garlic cloves, green chillies, urad dal, and chana dal. Saute them for 1 minute and turn off the flame.
- Transfer them to a mixture jar, add coriander leaves, curd, and water.
- Blend them to a smooth paste. Transfer it to a bowl and add salt.
- Curry leaves chutney is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)