Egg kebab is yummy snack which is made of boiled eggs and potato coating. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
Boiled eggs: 4
Boiled potatoes: 4 (medium)
Red chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Salt: according to taste
White flour: 2 tablespoons
Bread crumbs or Semolina: for coating
Water: for white flour paste
Oil: for deep fry
- Take boiled potatoes, peel and mash them. Put them in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder, and chaat masala powder. Mix them well and keep aside.
- Take boiled eggs and peel their hard cover and keep them aside.
- Now take white flour, add water as required, and make a paste. Please notice, paste should neither be too watery nor too thick. Meanwhile, put a karahi on medium flame and heat oil to deep fry.
- Now take boiled eggs and coat them with potato mixture. Put it in white flour paste, coat with all the sides and put in semolina or bread crumbs and coat again completely.
- Put coated eggs one by one in hot oil and deep fry them till eggs turns golden from all the sides.
- Transfer them to a kitchen paper, cut carefully in two pieces and serve with schezwan sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Egg kebab is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)