Cake is in everybody’s favourite dessert list in my opinion, correct me if I am wrong. 🙂 There are so many type of cakes all over the world. I have tried Oreo biscuits cake, which is really tempting. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
Oreo biscuits (chocolate flavour): 20
Mik: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
Baking soda: 1/2 tablespoon
Almonds: 10 (chopped)
Cashews: 10 (chopped)
Dairy milk shots: 8
Dairy milk chocolate bar: 50 grams
Butter: for greasing
- Take all the oreo biscuits, break into small pieces, and blend them into fine powder. Transfer it to a bowl. Add milk, baking powder, baking soda in it. Mix and make a smooth paste. Add some milk if required.
- Now add chopped almonds and cashews. Mix it again. Meanwhile, preheat your microwave oven.
- Take cake pan, grease it with butter and transfer cake batter to it. Put the pan into the oven and bake it, you can check your cake before the estimated time by inserting a toothpick in the centre of the cake.
(I am using whirlpool Magicook delux – W 20 Grill Microwave oven, this is really very helpful for me because it has modes for every type of recipe. Just select the mode start cooking or baking.)
- If your toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready. Now take out the pan from oven and put a plate on it, turn the pan upside down and you will see that the cake is coming out easily on the plate.
- Leave it out in the open for 10 minutes to help the cake cool down a little.
- After cooling completely it’s time for icing. Melt dairy milk bar in microwave or in hot water (Put dairy milk bar in hot water with wrapper till melting)and spread in on cake. Sprinkle chopped walnuts and decorate cake with dairy milk shots. (you can use any other chocolate)
- Oreo Cake is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)