Kairi ka koocha is made of raw mangoes. It’s a ready to eat chutney. Raw mango is most common and favourite in India during summers. You can made lot of things with raw mangoes like kairi ki launji, panna, achaar etc. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME:15 MINUTES
Raw mangoes: 2 medium
Mustard oil: 3 teaspoons
Fennel flower seeds (kalonji): 1/2 teaspoon
Carom seeds (ajwain): 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: according to your taste
- Wash raw mangoes with water and peel them. With the help of a grater, grate them.
- Now add mustard oil, fennel flower seeds, carom seeds, red chilli powder, and salt. Mix them well.
- After mixing, keep it in a glass jar, and put it under sunlight for 3 hours. You can enjoy it immediately. But sunlight helps to improve the taste.
- Kairi ka koocha is ready.
- Now you can have it with paratha or roti.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)