Besan shimla mirch is an Indian main course dish which is made of capsicum and gram flour. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
COURSE: MAIN COURSE
Capsicum: 4 medium (chopped)
Oil: 2 teaspoons
Gram flour: 3 teaspoons
Fennel seeds (saunf): 1/4 teaspoon
Cumin seeds (jeera): 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat. Add gram flour and roast till it turns golden brown. Transfer it to a plate, again put that pan on medium flame, and heat oil.
- Add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and let them splutter.
- Add chopped capsicum and saute. Add turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, dry mango powder, and salt.
- Mix them again and saute till capsicum gets cooked. Add roasted gram flour and mix again.
- Cook the whole recipe without cover. Saute for 5 minutes on simmer flame. Turn the flame on high and saute continuously till 1 minute to make gram flour crispy.
- Turn off the flame and serve with roti or paratha.
- Beasn shimla mirch is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂