Popcorn is a famous snack with is made of maize. Today I have tried salt and pepper popcorn. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
Maize (makai): 200 grams
Butter: 2 tablespoons
Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Salt: according to your taste
- Put a pressure cooker on medium flame and heat butter.
- Add black pepper, salt, chaat masala powder, and mix.
- Now add maize and mix again.
- Cover the cooker with lid but remove whistle.
- Now let them crackle on medium flame. After some time turn off the flame and open the lid.
- Serve with tea or coffee.
- Salt and pepper popcorn is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂