This masala is made of dry spices which is used for veg kolhapuri. Veg kolhapuri is Indian main course dish which is served with roti or naan. Let’s proceed.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
Sesame seeds: 2 tablespoons
Poppy seeds: 2 tablespoons
Coriander seeds: 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds: 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon stick: 2 inches
Dry red chilies: 6
Desiccated coconut: 3 tablespoons
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat.
- Add all ingredients and dry roast them.
- Cool them completely and transfer to a blender.
- Blend them into a fine powder and store in a jar.
- Masala for veg kolhapuri is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)