Bhajiyas are most famous tea time Indian snack. There are many type of bhajiyas like: Potato, cheese, corn, chili, onion, Paneer, Moong daal, chicken, Gobi and many more. Today I have tried onion bhajiya. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
Onion: 3 medium (thinly sliced)
Gram flour: 2 cups
Carom seeds: 1/4 tablespoon
Green chilies: 4 (chopped)
Cumin seeds powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Chaat masala powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Water: as required
Salt: according to your taste
Fresh coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
Refined oil: for deep frying
- First, take thinly sliced onions in a large bowl. Add green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, cumin seeds powder, chaat masala powder, and carom seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients well, cover, and leave them for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add gram flour and water as required. Again mix them well. Remember, batter should not be too watery or too thick.
- Now put a karahi on medium flame and heat oil.
- Carefully put small-small sections in hot oil and deep fry them from both the sides till they turn golden brown.
- Now transfer them to a kitchen paper and serve hot with tomato sauce.
- Onion bhajiya is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂