Today I have tried a very tasty and filling fasting recipe which is made of potatoes. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
Potatoes: 2 large
Clarified butter: 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Tomato: 1 medium (finely chopped)
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Rock salt: according to your taste
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 teaspoon (for garnishing)
- First, peel the potatoes and grate them. Soak them in water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain water. Now with the help of your palms press grated potatoes, remove extra water, and keep them aside.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat clarified butter.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilies, and let them splutter.
- Now add grated potatoes and saute them for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, cover the pan, and stir occasionally.
- When tomato gets mushy, remove the cover. Add black pepper and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with curd.
- Vrat recipe is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)