Ice-creams are very famous and everyone’s favorite dessert. Today I have tried rabdi ice-cream, which is made of milk powder and condensed milk. Let’s proceed to this recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 40 MINUTES
Milk powder: 400 grams
Condensed milk: 300 grams
Water: 1 liter
Cardamom powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Put a large thick bottomed pan on medium flame, pour water in it, and boil.
- After that, add milk powder and continuously stir to make it lumps free.
- Add condensed milk and stir again.
- After some time you’ll see the cream floating on top, with the help of a spatula gently move the cream. Bring it to the edges and repeat this process continuously.
- Add cardamom powder, mix and stir milk occasionally. Cook till milk gets thicken.
- When the milk gets reduced 1/3 of it’s original quantity, turn off the flame. Scrap off the cream layer and add to the thickened milk. Rabri is ready!
- Now let it cool completely. After that pour prepared rabri in ice-cream mold and place it in freezer to set.
- After few hours take out ice-cream from freezer, cut it in pieces and serve chill.
- Milk powder rabri ice-cream is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)