Kairi (raw mango) panna is a famous Indian drink during summers. This is really yummy and refreshing. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
SERVING: 6 GLASSES
COURSE: BEVERAGES OR DRINKS
Raw mangoes: 500 grams
Jaggery: as required
Cardamom powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Roasted cumin seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Crushed black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
Black salt: according to the taste
Water: 500 ml
- Rinse all the mangoes with water and put them in a pressure cooker. Pour 500 ml water in pressure cooker and cover the lid.
- Put pressure cooker on medium flame and cook mangoes till two whistles.
- Let the steam released itself and after that open the lid. Take out the mangoes and let them cool for 5 minutes. Transfer rest of the water in a bottle and save in fridge. Use this water for making panna.
- After 5 minutes, peel them and scrap mango pulp with the help of a sharp knife in a large bowl.
- Measure the pulp quantity and add jaggery exactly double in the quantity of pulp.
- Now add cardamom powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, crushed black pepper, and black salt according to the ingredients. Blend them with the help of a hand blender. Kairi panna concentrate is ready.
- Preserve it in a air tight jar in fridge.
- For making kairi panna, take 2-3 teaspoon kairi panna concentrate in a glass, add that saved chilled water, mix, and serve.
- Kairi panna is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)