This is a tasty snack which is made of cheese cubes and boiled potatoes. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
SERVING: 16 BALLS
Potatoes: 6 medium (boiled)
Cheese: 100 grams
Green chilies: 2 (finely chopped)
Onion: 1 large (finely chopped)
Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Bread crumbs: 1 cup (for coating)
Corn flour: 2 teaspoons
Water: 1/2 cup
Salt: according to your taste
Oil: for frying
- In a large bowl, take boiled potatoes, peel and mash them. Add finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, black pepper powder, and salt. Mix them well and keep aside.
- In a bowl, take corn flour, water, and and mix them. Take bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Cut cheese in 16 medium sized pieces. Now from potato mixture, make small sized balls and stuff them with a cheese piece. Repeat this process and make balls.
- Put every ball in corn flour mixture and then coat with bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Put a pan or kadai on medium flame and heat oil. Add coated potato cheese balls in hot oil carefully and deep fry them on medium flame till they turn brown.
- Place them on kitchen paper and serve hot with tomato sauce.
- Potato croquettes are ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)