This dish is my experiment. You can have this with roti or paratha. Let’s proceed to this healthy and tasty recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COURSE: MAIN COURSE
Potato: 6 medium (boiled)
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Asafoetida: 2 pinches
Curry leaves: 5-6
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Onion: 1 large (sliced)
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Tomato: 1 large (finely chopped)
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Maggi masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: according to your taste
Chopped coriander leaves: for garnishing
- First, take boiled potatoes in a bowl. Peel and chop them in medium size.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, and let them splutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, and saute. Now add sliced onion and saute them till they turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomato, red chili powder, turmeric powder, maggi masala powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix and cook them till oil has started coming out.
- Add chopped potatoes and salt. Mix slightly and cover for 5 minutes on simmer flame.
- Open cover and mix again slightly. Turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti or paratha.
- Aloo masala-e-magic is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂