Sooji (rava) halwa is a famous Indian dessert. This is a pudding which is made of semolina, clarified butter, and sugar. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
Sooji (rava or semolina): 150 grams
Clarified butter (ghee): 3 tablespoons
Sugar: according to your taste
Warm water: 2 cups
Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Almonds: 7-8 (chopped)
- Put a kadai or large pan on medium flame and heat ghee.
- Add sooji and stir till it turns golden.
- Add warm water slowly and mix. Stir continuously to make it lumps free.
- Now add sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Add cardamom powder, chopped almonds, and raisins. Mix them and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with some chopped almonds and raisins. Serve hot.
- Sooji halwa is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂