Mix veg is a type of sabji which is made of so many veggies. I have made it diet friendly. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 40 MINUTES
COURSE: MAIN COURSE
Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida: 1/4 teaspoon
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Curry leaves: 6-7
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Onion: 1 large (finely chopped)
Button mushroom: 100 grams
Red bell pepper: 1 large (dicey chopped)
Yellow bell pepper: 1 large (dicey chopped)
Cauliflower head: 50 grams (chopped)
Fresh green peas: 50 grams
French beans: 50 grams (chopped)
Tomato: 1 large (finely chopped)
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Chopped coriander leaves: For garnishing
You can add more veggies like: broccoli, carrot, zucchini etc.
- Take red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cauliflower head, french beans, fresh green peas in a bowl according to the ingredients, rinse them with water, and keep aside.
- Take button mushrooms in a large bowl and wash carefully. Remove extra stick from mushroom and wash again. Peel upper thin layer and chop in two parts.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, and let them splutter.
- Add chopped green chilies, curry leaves, and fry them.
- Now add chopped onion and saute them till they turn translucent. Add all chopped veggies with mushroom which are mentioned above and saute for 6-7 minutes on simmer flame.
- Add chopped tomatoes, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix them well, cover, and cook for 10 minutes on simmer flame.
- Turn off the flame and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with roti or paratha.
- Mix veg is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)