Masala corn is a famous Indian snack. This is really easy to prepare and tasty to eat. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
Corn kernels: 400 grams
Water: 500-600 ml
Butter: 3 teaspoons
Salt: according to your taste
Red chili powder:1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Roasted cumin seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
(You can add chopped coriander leaves and finely chopped onion as well)
- Put a large bowl on medium flame and boil water.
- Add corn kernels and let them boil with water completely.
- After boiling, turn off the flame and drain water. Let the corn kernels cool.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat.
- Add boiled corn kernels and butter to the pan. Mix them until the butter melts.
- Turn off the flame and transfer buttery corn kernels to a large bowl.
- Add salt, red chili powder, chaat masala powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, and lemon juice. You can add more chaat masala powder, red chili powder, and lemon juice according to your taste. If you want to add finely chopped onion and chopped coriander leaves, you can add. Mix them well and serve.
- Masala corn is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)