Cold coffee is one of the famous summer beverages. It’s really very refreshing and yummy as well. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COURSE: BEVERAGES AND DRINKS
Instant coffee powder: 1 teaspoon
Chilled milk: 1 cup
Sugar: 1 tablespoon or as required
Vanilla or chocolate ice-cream: 1 scoop
- In a mixer jar or blender, take instant coffee powder, sugar, and chilled milk.
- Blend it till sugar dissolves and coffee solution becomes frothy.
- Take a glass and pour chocolate syrup on the walls of the glass as above picture and place it in fridge for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes take out glass from fridge and pour prepared coffee solution.
- Add one scoop vanilla or chocolate ice-cream on the top of the coffee, garnish it with chocolate syrup, and serve chilled.
- Cold coffee is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)