Cheeni paratha is an Indian cuisine which is made of wheat flour and sugar. Kids will love this dish. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
CUISINE: NORTH INDIAN
Wheat flour: 2 cups
Water: for kneading dough
Sugar: 4 teaspoons
Ghee: For cooking
- In a large bowl, take wheat flour and knead it with water. Cover the dough and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes put a non stick tava on medium flame and heat.
- Sprinkle some flour on floor and take medium sized ball from dough.
- Now with the help of rolling pin, roll the ball and make a roti.
- Now sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar on prepared roti and spread. Bring edges from 4 sides and cover. Join the edges in the center, press, and make a square shape.
- Again sprinkle some flour, roll, and make a square shaped paratha.
- Put this paratha on hot tava and cook it with ghee and press with spatula until both the sides turn crispy and golden.
- Repeat this process and make all the parathas.
- Serve hot.
- cheeni paratha is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)