I have tried roasted roasted fox nuts, which is also known as roasted phool makhana. This is a healthy and easy to prepare snack. You can eat this during fasting when you add rock salt. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
(Nutrition according to the ingredients in fox nuts)
FAT: 0 g
CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg
CARBS: 196 g
PROTEIN: 56 g
Fox nuts (phool makhana): 500 grams
Clarified butter: 2 teaspoons
Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Rock salt: according to the taste
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat ghee.
- Add phool makhana (fox nuts) and roast till they turn crispy and crunchy on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle black pepper powder, chaat masala powder, and rock salt. Mix and stir well.
- Let them cool down, transfer them to a air tight container, and serve.
- Roasted fox nuts are ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂