Holi is coming and Indian festivals are incomplete without homemade sweets. I have tried dry fruits laddu. These laddoos are very healthy and tasty. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
SERVING: 30 LADDOOS
Clarified butter (ghee): 1 tablespoon
Dates (khajur): 1 kg (seedless) (finely chopped)
Almonds (badam): 250 grams (chopped)
Cashews (kaaju): 250 grams (chopped)
Raisins (kishmish): 250 grams
Pistachios (pista): 200 grams (chopped)
Poppy seeds (khas khas): 2 tablespoons
Desiccated coconut: for garnishing
- Put a large pan on medium flame and heat clarified butter (ghee).
- Now add chopped almonds, chopped cashews, chopped pistachios, and raisins in hot ghee and saute for 5 minutes. Transfer them to a plate.
- In parallel add seedless chopped dates in mixer jar and blend them coarse without adding water. Now in leftover hot ghee add them and saute till it turns mushy.
- Turn off the flame and mix mushy dates to saute dry fruits.
- Add poppy seeds and mix them well.
- Take a small amount and with the help of your palms roll and make a small ball shaped laddu.
- Repeat this process and make all laddoos.
- Place them on a plate and garnish with desiccated coconut. Let them cool and serve.
- Dry fruits laddoos are ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)