Apple custard is an Indian dessert, which is made of different types of fruits, custard powder, and milk. I have tried apple custard. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
Apple: 2 (chopped)
Milk: 750 ml
Sugar: according to your taste
Custard powder: 3 tablespoons
Warm milk: 3 tablespoons
- Put a thick bottomed sauce pan on simmer flame, pour 750 ml milk, and boil.
- In parallel, take 3 tablespoons warm milk in a bowl and add custard powder in it. Stir, make it lumps free, and keep aside.
- Now when 750 ml milk is heated, add sugar according to your taste and mix. Stir it until sugar dissolves.
- Keep the flame on simmer and add custard mixture in parts. As soon as you add custard mixture stir it immediately to make it lumps free and add all the custard mixture in this way.
- Keep stirring on simmer flame for 5-6 minutes so lumps are not formed and custard can dissolves well.
- After some time you will see that custard will be condensed.
- Turn off the flame and transfer custard to a bowl. Let it cool completely. For cooling it, you can keep in fridge.
- When it cools down add chopped apples and mix.
- Serve it chill.
- Apple custard is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)