It’s a very healthy and tasty soup which is made of vegetables. You can definitely add this to your diet plan. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
Beetroot: 1 medium
Carrot: 1 small
Tomato: 1 medium
Spinach: 100 grams
Clarified butter (ghee): 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
- Rinse all the vegetables. Peel beetroot, carrot, and roughly chop them.
- In a pressure cooker take all the vegetables. Add 1 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover the lid and put the cooker on medium flame.
- Cook all the vegetables till 2 whistles. Turn off the flame and let the steam release itself.
- Open the lid and let all the boiled veggies cool down.
- Now transfer them to a mixer jar and blend them completely.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat ghee.
- Add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Now add blend veggies, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix them well and cook till boiling. If you need you can add some more water.
- Turn off the flame and serve.
- Soup is ready.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)