Egg paratha is a healthy breakfast and tasty attractive dish for kids as well. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
ACCORDING TO THE INGREDIENTS:
SATURATED FAT: 3.2g
VITAMIN A: 6% of the RDA
VITAMIN B5: 7% of the RDA
VITAMIN B12: 9% of the RDA
VITAMIN B2: 15% of the RDA
Wheat flour: 1/2 cup
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 teaspoon
Onion: 1 small (finely chopped)
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Water: for kneading the dough
- For kneading the dough, in a bowl take wheat flour and knead it with water. Cover and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, break 2 eggs in it and beat well. Add chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onion, black pepper powder, salt, and mix them well.
- Now take a small amount from the dough and with the help of rolling pin make a roti.
- In parallel, put a pan on medium flame and heat.
- Put that roti on pan and cook. Do not over cook.
- Now flip the roti and cook from other side. Now pour 2 teaspoon egg mixture on one side of roti, spread, and cook on simmer flame.
- Fold the edges from all the sides and make a packet shape.
- Now drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil and turn to another side and again drizzle oil. Cook on simmer flame from both the sides.
- After cooking it turn off the flame. Transfer egg paratha to a plate. Cut and serve this with tomato sauce.
- Egg paratha is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂