Today I have tried aloo tikki chaat. It’s a famous street food which is really tasty and filling. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 1 HOUR
Potatoes: 6 medium (boiled)
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Amchur (dry mango powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Cumin seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Corn flour: 2 tablespoons
Ginger-garlic paste: 1/2 teaspoon
Oil: for shallow fry
Salt: according to the taste
Curd: 1/2 cup
Tamarind chutney: 1/2 cup
Green chutney: 1/2 cup
Onion: 1 big (finely chopped)
Chopped coriander leaves: 2 tablespoons
Sev: 1/2 cup
Chaat masala powder: 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds powder: 1/4 cup
Chole: 1 cup (Chole recipe: https://yellowbowlrecipes.wordpress.com/2018/10/02/chole-bhature/ )
- In a large bowl take boiled potatoes. Peel and mash them.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala powder, amchur, chaat masala powder, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Mix them and combine well.
- With the help of your oil greased palms make small small patties and keep aside.
- In parallel put a non stick tava on medium flame and heat oil.
- Place all the prepared patties on hot tava and shallow fry them from both the sides. Transfer them to a plate.
- It’s time for serving. Place 2 patties on a plate and top with 2 teaspoons chole, 2 teaspoons curd, 1 teaspoon tamarind chutney, 1 teaspoon green chutney, 1 pinch of chaat masala powder, 1 pinch of cumin seeds powder, 1 teaspoon chopped onion, 1 teaspoon sev, 2 pinch of chopped coriander leaves, and serve.
- Aloo tikki chaat is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂