Today I have tried one more chicken recipe. You can add this dish to your diet. This dish is healthy and tasty as well. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 35 MINUTES
Chicken breast: 200 grams (boneless cubes)
Oats powder: 2 tablespoons
Oil: for shallow fry
Red chili powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Chicken masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Water: for boiling
- Put a large pan on medium flame and boil water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In parallel, rinse chicken and add them to water and boil for 20 minutes.
- After boiling remove water and transfer boiled chicken to a plate.
- In a bowl, take 2 eggs, break, and beat them. Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chicken masala powder, black pepper powder, and mix well.
- Add chicken pieces to egg mixture and again slightly mix.
- In another bowl take oats powder. (For oats powder take 2 tablespoons oats in mixer jar and make powder with the help of mixer.)
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Now add chicken pieces in the oats powder and slightly roll them to cover the chicken completely.
- Now add chicken pieces to the pan and slightly saute them from all the sides till they turn golden brown.
- Pour 1 teaspoon egg mixture in all the sides and let them cook with chicken.
- Transfer chicken pieces to a plate and pour all the egg mixture in pan and cook.
- After cooking serve the chicken with egg roll.
- Chicken dry is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)