Today I have tried cake. Which is very easy to prepare and tasty as well. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 50 MINUTES
Maida (white flour): 1.5 cup
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar: 1 cup (granulated)
Cooking oil: 1/2 cup
Salt: 1 pinch
Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
Warm milk: 1/2 cup
Thick curd: 1/2 cup
Whipped cream: 1 cup
Food color: 4-5 drops
- In a large bow, take maida, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix them well, make lumps free, and keep aside.
- Now in a bowl take curd and sugar. Mix them well till sugar dissolves. Add vanilla essence, cooking oil, salt and mix. Add this mixture to maida mixture and combine.
- Add milk and mix till it turns dropping consistency. If you need to add some more milk then add but remember batter should neither too watery nor too thick.
- In parallel, preheat oven at 180 degree celsius for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Take cake mold, grease it with butter or oil and transfer cake batter to it. Put the mold into the oven and bake it, you can check your cake before the estimated time by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake.
- If your toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready. Now take out the mold from oven and put a plate on it, turn the mold upside down and you will see that the cake is coming out easily on the plate.
- Leave it out in the open for 10 minutes to help the cake cool down a little.
- After cooling completely it’s time for icing. Take whipped cream in a bowl, add food color, and mix. Now spread it to all over the cake and sprinkle grated chocolate on it. You can divide cake in two parts horizontally, spread cream on one part and put other part of cake on it.
- Homemade cake is ready!
(I am using whirlpool Magicook delux – W 20 Grill Microwave oven, this is really very helpful for me because it has modes for every type of recipe. Just select the mode start cooking or baking.)
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂