Today I have tried egg bhurji. It’s a breakfast recipe and street food as well. This dish is really easy to prepare and healthy to eat. You can add this in your diet plan.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
Fresh eggs: 2
Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
Mustard seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Onion: 1 small (finely chopped)
Tomato: 1 small (finely chopped)
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Add chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, and chopped onions. Saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, 2 tablespoons of water, and cook till oil has started coming out from sides.
- In parallel, take a bowl and break eggs in it.
- Beat eggs and mix with cooked tomatoes and onions,
- Mix them all and whisk until cooked on simmer flame.
- After cooking well turn off the flame, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, and serve.
- Egg bhurji is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂