Today I have tried grapes smoothie. It’s a filling drink and healthy as well. This drink is very easy to prepare. Grapes’ sugar level is very high so you should avoid this fruit if you are a diabetes patient.
Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTE
Grapes: 2 small cups
Milk: 1/2 cup
Almonds: 4 (overnight soaked)
Honey: according to the taste
Vanilla essence: 2 drops
- First, rinse grapes with water.
- In a mixer jar take grapes, milk, almonds, honey, and vanilla essence according to the ingredients.
- With the help of mixer, make a smooth mixture.
- Pour in a glass and serve.
- Grapes smoothie is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)