Today I have tried lemon chicken. If you are on diet and a nonveg lover, this is the best meal for you. It’s full of nutrition and easy to prepare. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR MARINATION
Chicken: 300 grams boneless (cubes or breast)
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
Water: 1 cup
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- First, rinse the chicken and take in a bowl.
- Put a pan on medium flame and pour water with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let the water boil.
- After this, add chicken pieces and let them boil for 15 minutes.
- Now remove water and poke the boiled chicken pieces with a toothpick. Save this boiled water in a bowl so we can use this in cooking process.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the boiled chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients well with chicken, cover them, and keep aside for 45 minutes.
- Marination is done!
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and saute them slightly.
- Now add leftover boiled chicken water and cook on simmer flame for 5 minutes.
- After this, turn off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Lemon chicken is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)