Today I have tried omelette. This is a famous breakfast, which is easy to prepare and healthy to eat. You can add this to your diet food. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
Oil: 1 teaspoon
Onion: 1 medium (finely chopped)
Green chili: 1 (chopped)
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1 /4 teaspoon
Salt: according to the taste
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
(If you want to add this in your diet food, you can use olive oil.)
- In a bowl, add chopped onion, chopped green chili, cumin seeds, salt, and chopped coriander leaves.
- Now break 2 eggs, mix with all ingredients, and beat well.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat oil.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and mixture should immediately at edges.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and cook from one side till it turns golden brown.
- Gently flip this to other side and cook.
- After cooking from both the sides, turn off the flame and serve warm.
- Omelette is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)