Today I have tried atta halwa. This is a sweet smooth pudding and famous Indian dessert. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
SERVING : 4
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Clarified butter (ghee): 1/2 cup
Warm water: 2 cups
Sugar: 1/2 cup
Cashews: 5-6 (chopped)
Almonds: 5-6 (chopped)
Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat clarified butter (ghee).
- Add wheat flour and mix.
- Roast till it turns brown.
- Now add warm water and stir. Keep stirring till it become lumps free. After some time it’ll absorb water and thicken. If you need to add more warm water you can add.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. Stir continuously.
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and cashews.
- Serve warm.
- Atta halwa is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂