Today I have tried a dish for kids. This dish is really healthy, tasty, and easy to prepare. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
Cooked daal: 1/2 cup
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Chaat masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin seeds powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Oil: 2 teaspoon
- In a large bowl add cooked daal, wheat flour, chaat masala powder, cumin seeds powder, and 1 teaspoon oil.
- Daal recipe: https://yellowbowlrecipes.wordpress.com/2018/07/28/rajasthani-food/ (don’t add spices apart from turmeric powder and salt.)
- Knead dough and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now put a non stick pan on medium flame.
- Take a small amount of dough and roll it with the help of your palms.
- Sprinkle some flour on the floor and with the help of a rolling pin make a chapati. For making shapes you can use cookie cutter.
- Now put that chapati on pan and cook from both the sides with the help of oil.
- Turn off the flame and transfer to a plate.
- Healthy recipe for kids is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)