Today I have tried a dish that we can eat during the fast. This dish is easy to prepare and healthy to eat. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Sweet potato: 4 (medium sized)
Clarified butter (ghee): 1 tablespoon
Curry leaves: 5-6
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Green chillies: 2 (chopped)
Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Rock salt: according to taste
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Now cut them into round slices and keep aside.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat clarified butter (ghee).
- Add cumin seeds and curry leaves and let them splutter.
- Now add chopped green chillies and saute them.
- Add sliced sweet potatoes and rock salt. Mix them well, cover it, and cook on simmer flame. Keep checking in between that sweet potato is cooking or not.
- Remove the cover when it gets cooked and for 2-3 minutes cook it on high flame to make it crunchy.
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle black pepper powder on it. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Sweet potato chips are ready!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)