Today I have tried garden sandwich with cheese. This is a tasty and filling breakfast. If you want to add this in your diet, you can use brown bread and olive oil. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Cooking oil: for shallow fry
Green chillies: 2 (medium sized)
Garlic: 4 cloves
Ginger: 1 inch
Coriander leaves: 1 bowl (drained and roughly chopped)
Peanuts: 1/4 bowl
Corn kernels: 1/2 bowl
Namkeen bhujiya: 1/4 bowl
Yoghurt: 1/4 bowl
Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
Cheese: 1/4 bowl (grated)
Butter: 1/4 bowl
Salt: according to taste
- Put pan on medium flame and heat the pan.
- Add peanuts and roast them on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the roasted peanuts into a mixture jar.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, garlic, namkeen bhujiya, and salt.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water and make a smooth paste.
- Now transfer this paste to a large bowl. Add corn kernels, yoghurt, lemon juice, and cheese in the paste and mix well.
- Take a slice of bread, brush on a side of bread with butter and put 2 teaspoons prepared paste on it and spread well. Cover it with another bread piece (brushed with butter).
- In parallel, put a not stick pan on medium flame and grease it with cooking oil and put stuffed bread on it.
- After some time flip this to other side and cook with the help of oil.
- When sandwich is cooked, prepare all the sandwich with the same process.
- Garden sandwich with cheese is ready!
- Serve this with chutney or sauce.
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)