Today I have tried chicken keema masala. This is a healthy dish and you can add this to your diet plan. This is really easy to prepare. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Chicken keema: 150 grams
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato: 1 (finely chopped)
Green chili: 2 (chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Asafoetida: 1 pinch
Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Chicken masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Water: for cooking
Salt: according to your taste
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Wash chicken keema and drain water.
- Put a pan on medium flame and pour olive oil and let the oil heat.
- Now add cumin seeds, asafoetida, and let them splutter.
- Add chopped green chilies and ginger-garlic paste and saute them for 1 minute.
- Now add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add tomato and fry well, now add garam masala powder, chicken masala powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Fry them well, after some time you’ll see that oil has started coming out from sides.
- Now add drained chicken keema and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of water, salt according to your taste, and fry them. Cover it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- After 10 minutes lightly saute them and sprinkle black pepper. Turn off the flame and transfer this to a plate. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Chicken keema masala is ready!
- You can have it with any grain roti or wheat bread.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂