Today I have tried egg curry. This dish is really tasty and full of nutritions.
So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Eggs: 3 (boiled)
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato: 2 (finely chopped)
Green chilies: 4
Ginger: 1 inch
Garlic: 6-7 cloves
Garam masala powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Red chilli powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Chicken masala powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 3/4 tablespoon
Asafoetida: 1/2 teaspoon
Mustard oil: to fry eggs and make curry
Mustard seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to taste
Water: for cooking
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Put a pan on medium flame and add 2 teaspoons mustard oil in it and let the oil heat.
- In parallel, in a mixer jar take green chillies, garlic, and ginger and make a paste with the help of mixer, if you require add 1 or 2 teaspoon water.
- While using mustard oil, you should remember that heat it until the smoke starts coming out of the oil.
- When smoke coming out, add mustard seeds and asafoetida and let them splutter.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies, ginger, and garlic paste and saute them well till onion turns golden brown.
- Now add chopped tomato and fry them, add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, chicken masala powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder, and 4 tablespoons water and saute them well.
- Now fry them till the oil releases from sides.
- Now add 1 cup of water and salt according to your taste and mix them. Now cover the pan on low simmer flame.
- In parallel, take boiled eggs on a plate and remove the peel and make some holes in the eggs with the help of a toothpick. Put another pan on medium flame and add 5 tablespoon mustard oil in it and let the oil heat until the smoke starts coming out.
- When smoke starts coming out, put the eggs in pan and shallow fry them from all the sides till they turn golden brown.
- Now turn off the flame and and make some holes in fried eggs with the help of a toothpick.
- Now add all the eggs in gravy and let them cook.
- Don’t make watery curry, so cook it till the curry turns thick.
- After cooking it, turn off the flame and garnish the curry with chopped coriander leaves.
- Egg curry is ready!
- Serve this with rice or chapati.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)