Today I have tried potato kebabs, especially for fasting. These kebabs are really filling and easy to prepare. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Boiled potato: 4 (medium sized)
Tomato: 1 (finely chopped)
Green chilly: 2 (finely chopped)
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
Chopped mint leaves: 1 tablespoon
Roasted peanuts: 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds powder: 1/4 tablespoon
Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
Rock salt (sendha namak): according to taste
Lemon juice: 1/2 tablespoon
Oil: To shallow fry
- Take a large bowl and take boiled potatoes in it.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Take roasted peanuts in a mixer jar and make powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, roasted peanuts powder, black pepper, rock salt, cumin seeds powder, and, lemon juice in mashed potatoes.
- Mix them well.
- Put a non-stick pan on medium flame and put some drops on the pan and let the oil heat.
- Make balls from the concoction with oil greased palms and flatten slightly, seal the cracks and shallow fry all the patties on medium flame, flip to another side and wait for it to become golden brown and crispy.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Potato kebabs are ready!
- Transfer the patties on a plate and serve them with curd or chutney.