Today I have tried pizza puff. This is a yummy breakfast. You can eat this as a snack. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
White flour (maida): 2 cups
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Oil: 6 tablespoons
Water: for kneading the dough
Salt: According to the taste
Garlic: 4 cloves (finely chopped)
Onion: 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
Corn kernels: 1 bowl
Green peas: 1/4 bowl
Pizza sauce: 5 tablespoons
Mozzarella cheese: 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl and take white flour (maida), baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 4 tablespoons oil in it.
- Now crumble well and knead a dough with the help of water.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and rest for 10 minutes.
- Put a pan on medium flame and add 2 tablespoons oil in it and let the oil heat.
- After heating the oil, add finely chopped garlic and saute well.
- Now add finely chopped onion and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Now add finely chopped capsicum and saute well for 5 minutes.
- Add corn kernels, and green peas, and mix them well.
- Now add 1/4 cup of water, salt, and mix all the ingredients well and cover it for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Open the cover and saute it till the mixture turns dry.
- Add pizza sauce and mix them well. Turn off the flame and let the stuffing cool completely.
- When the stuffing cools completely, add mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Now knead the dough slightly and take a small portion of the dough and roll it slightly thick in a roti shape.
- Cut it in rectangle shapes and brush the sides with water.
- Now take 1 tablespoon stuffing and put it on a rectangle shape and cover it with another rectangle shape and slightly press the sides. Similarly, make other stuffed rectangle pieces.
- In parallel, put a pan on medium flame and pour it with oil and let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated, deep fry stuffed rectangle pieces in hot oil and stir slightly till they turn golden brown.
- Pizza puffs are ready! you can have it with tomato ketchup.