Today I have tried pizza puff. This is a yummy breakfast. You can eat this as a snack. Let’s proceed to the recipe.
White flour (maida): 2 cups
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Oil: 6 tablespoons
Water: for kneading the dough
Salt: According to the taste
Garlic: 4 cloves (finely chopped)
Onion: 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
Corn kernels: 1 bowl
Green peas: 1/4 bowl
Pizza sauce: 5 tablespoons
Mozzarella cheese: 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl and take white flour (maida), baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 4 tablespoons oil in it.
- Now crumble well and knead a dough with the help of water.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and rest for 10 minutes.
- Put a pan on medium flame and add 2 tablespoons oil in it and let the oil heat.
- After heating the oil, add finely chopped garlic and saute well.
- Now add finely chopped onion and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Now add finely chopped capsicum and saute well for 5 minutes.
- Add corn kernels, and green peas, and mix them well.
- Now add 1/4 cup of water, salt, and mix all the ingredients well and cover it for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Open the cover and saute it till the mixture turns dry.
- Add pizza sauce and mix them well. Turn off the flame and let the stuffing cool completely.
- When the stuffing cools completely, add mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Now knead the dough slightly and take a small portion of the dough and roll it slightly thick in a roti shape.
- Cut it in rectangle shapes and brush the sides with water.
- Now take 1 tablespoon stuffing and put it on a rectangle shape and cover it with another rectangle shape and slightly press the sides. Similarly, make other stuffed rectangle pieces.
- In parallel, put a pan on medium flame and pour it with oil and let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated, deep fry stuffed rectangle pieces in hot oil and stir slightly till they turn golden brown.
- Pizza puffs are ready! you can have it with tomato ketchup.
Thanks for your time reading this article. Show some love by liking, sharing and following my blog. And if you think this article can be useful for someone you know, please feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere you want! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)