Today I have tried schezwan noodles. This is Chinese cuisine and really easy to prepare. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
For Cooking Noodles
Plain noodles: 1 packet
Water: to boil
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Main Ingredients For Schezwan Noodles
Cabbage: 1/2 bowl (shredded)
Bell peppers (red, green, and yellow): 1 each (finely sliced)
Onions: 1 (finely sliced)
Carrot: 1/4 bowl (finely sliced)
Mushroom: 7-8 (finely sliced)
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
White vinegar: 1 teaspoon
Schezwan sauce: 3 tablespoons
Soy sauce: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoon
Salt: according to taste
- Put a large size pan on medium flame and pour it with water. Add 1 tablespoon oil and salt in water and let the water boil.
- When water gets boiled, add noodles in it and let them boil for sometime till the noodles cooked well.
- When noodles cooked well, turn off the flame and drain water from noodles and wash them with cold water.
- Now again put a pan on medium flame and add oil in it and let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated, add ginger-garlic paste and saute well
- Now add sliced onion and saute till onion turns golden brown.
- Add mushrooms, carrot, cabbage, and bell peppers and saute well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix them and cover it for 6-7 minutes.
- Now add schezwan sauce and mix well.
- Add cooked noodles and salt and stir-fry.
- Now add white vinegar and soy sauce and mix them well.
- Turn off the flame.
- Schezwan noodles are ready! enjoy it with tomato sauce or schezwan chutney.
(Schezwan chutney is easily available in the market, and I’ll post its recipe too.)
Thanks for your time reading this article. Show some love by liking, sharing and following my blog. And if you think this article can be useful for someone you know, please feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere you want! 🙂