Today I have tried besan laddu. This is a really famous and yummy Indian dessert. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Clarified butter (ghee): 1 cup
Chickpea flour (besan): 2.5 cups
Cardamom powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Powdered sugar: 1 cup
Cashews: 10-12 (finely chopped)
- Put a pan on medium flame and let the pan heat.
- After heating the pan add clarified butter (ghee) in it and let the ghee heat.
- Now add chickpea flour (besan) according to the ingredients and mix well.
- Keep mixing on medium flame till the flour turns golden brown.
- Now turn off the flame and transfer the chickpea flour in a pan and let the flour cool.
- When it cools completely add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and cashews and mix well.
- Now with the help of your palms make a laddu shape and carefully put in a plate.
- Besan laddus are ready!