Today I have tried besan laddu. This is a really famous and yummy Indian dessert. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Clarified butter (ghee): 1 cup
Chickpea flour (besan): 2.5 cups
Cardamom powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Powdered sugar: 1 cup
Cashews: 10-12 (finely chopped)
- Put a pan on medium flame and let the pan heat.
- After heating the pan add clarified butter (ghee) in it and let the ghee heat.
- Now add chickpea flour (besan) according to the ingredients and mix well.
- Keep mixing on medium flame till the flour turns golden brown.
- Now turn off the flame and transfer the chickpea flour in a pan and let the flour cool.
- When it cools completely add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and cashews and mix well.
- Now with the help of your palms make a laddu shape and carefully put in a plate.
- Besan laddus are ready!
Thanks for your time reading this article. Show some love by liking, sharing and following my blog. And if you think this article can be useful for someone you know, please feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere you want! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)