As you all know that festive season is on! Festive season means a lot of love, care, bonds, and most importantly a lot of sweets. Today I have tried tricolor coconut laddu. This recipe is really easy and tasty. So, let’s proceed to the recipe.
Desiccated coconut: 4 cups
Milk: 3.5 cups
Sugar: 1.5 cups
Food gel color: 4-5 drops
(Here I have added green and burgundy color, you can add any color according to your choice)
Cashew: 2 tablespoons (roughly chopped)
Cardamom powder: 1/4 tablespoon
- Put a pan on medium flame and let the pan heat.
- When pan got heated, add desiccated coconut and milk in it according to the ingredients.
- Now mix them well till the coconut absorbs milk.
- Add sugar and again keep mixing on low flame.
- Keep mixing till sugar melts.
- Stir continuously for 20 minutes till milk evaporates.
- After 20 minutes the mixture turns crumbly.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the mixture on a plate and let the mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- When the mixture cools completely, add cashew and cardamom powder according to the ingredients and mix well.
- It’s time for making laddu, divide the mixture into three parts, in two parts add different colors and remain one part without any color.
- Now with the help of your palms make a laddu shape and carefully put in a plate.
- Your tricolor coconut laddus are ready!
Thanks for your time reading this article. Show some love by liking, sharing and following my blog. And if you think this article can be useful for someone you know, please feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere you want! 🙂
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)