Today I have tried oats mini cake. This is an easy and yummy recipe. So let’s proceed to the recipe.
Oats powder: 1/4 cup
Milk: 1/2 cup
1 Egg white
Vanilla essence: 3-4 drops
Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
White flour: 1/4 cup
Baking powder: 2 pinches
Baking soda: 1 pinch
Sugar: 1 tablespoon
Chocolate syrup: For decorating
Salt: 1 pinch
Butter: For greasing
- Take a bowl and add oats powder, white flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in it and mix well and make it lumps free.
- Now add vegetable oil, vanilla essence, and sugar in it and mix.
- Add milk and egg white and mix it well for 5 minutes and make a thick batter. Add some more milk if you require.
- Now take a microwave bowl and grease it with butter and transfer the batter into the bowl.
- In parallel, preheat the oven.
- Transfer the bowl into the microwave and bake it according to your oven settings.
( I am using whirlpool magicook delux – W 20 Grill Microwave oven, this is really very helpful for me because it has modes for every type of recipe so you don’t need to preheat it. Just select the mode start cooking or baking.)
- You can check your cake before the estimated time by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. If your toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Leave it out in the open for 10 minutes to help the cake cool down a little.
- Transfer the cake carefully on the plate upside down.
- It’s time for icing. With the help of chocolate syrup decorate your cake and have it.
- Your oats mini cake is ready!