Today I have tried potato bread kebab. This is an Indian snack which is a semi-spicy and really tasty dish. As usual, my recipes are very easy to prepare and mouthwatering. So, let’s proceed to the recipe.
Boiled potatoes: 4 (medium sized)
Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Green chilies: 5 (medium sized)
Ginger: 1 tablespoon (roughly chopped)
Garlic: 5-6 cloves
Bread: 1 piece per kebab (brown or white)
Coriander leaves: 1 cup (tightly packed)
Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: according to taste
- Take boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them well.
- In parallel, take green chilies, ginger, garlic, and coriander leaves and rinse all the ingredients well and take in a mixture jar.
- Add cumin seeds and salt according to the ingredients. Add 2-3 spoons water and make a smooth paste.
- Now put a pan on medium flame and pour 2 teaspoons oil and heat the oil.
- Add prepared smooth paste in hot oil and saute.
- Now add turmeric powder and mix.
- When oil releases from all the sides add mashed potato and keep mixing.
- Stuffing is ready, now turn off the flame and place it on a plate and let the stuffing cool.
- Take bread slices and trim them from the edges carefully.
- Now bread slice soaks in water for few seconds and squeezes it carefully with the help of your both palms.
- Put 1 or 2 teaspoon stuffing at bread slice and bind it carefully.
- In parallel, put a nonstick pan on medium flame and heat 1 teaspoon oil on it.
- Now place the bind kebabs on the pan and shallow fry them from both the sides till they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Kebabs are ready!
- Transfer to a plate and serve it with chutney or tomato sauce.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!