Today I’ve tried healthy and tasty egg salad. This is easy to prepare and full of nutrition. So, let’s proceed to the recipe. You can eat it as a starter or snack.
Eggs: 2 (boiled)
Corn kernels: one cup
Cucumber: 1 medium size (finely chopped)
Tomato: 1 (finely chopped)
Chopped coriander leaves: for garnishing
Salt: according to taste
Chaat masala: 1 teaspoon
Roasted cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Butter: 1/2 teaspoon
- First, put a pan on medium flame and pour it with 1/2 glass of water and boil. Now add butter and corn kernels. When corn kernels get boiled, turn off the flame and drain the water.
- Transfer boiled corn kernels in a bowl.
- Now take the boiled egg, finely chop them, and mix with corn kernels.
- Add chopped cucumber and tomato.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder, salt, roasted cumin powder, and black pepper powder according to ingredients in the mixture of salad and mix well.
- Now garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- The salad is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)