Today I have tried sabudana vada. This is a healthy and tasty dish, you can eat this during your fasting. So, let’s proceed to the recipe.
Sabudana (Sago): 1 cups
Boiled potato: 4 medium sized
Green chilies: 2 (chopped)
Rock salt powder: according to taste
Lemon juice: 1 full tablespoon
Peanuts: 1/2 cup (roasted)
Sugar: 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
Chopped coriander leaves
- Soak sabudana for 5 hours or you can soak it overnight in water.
- Now, drain all the water completely and mash sabudana. Check that sabudana is soaked well if it is hard from inside then soak it for some more time.
- Take boiled potatoes and add with drained and soaked sabudana and mash both.
- In parallel, roast peanuts and powdered them coarsely.
- Add powdered peanuts, sugar, salt, chopped green chilies, and chopped coriander leaves in mashed potato and sabudana.
- Now mix them well.
- Now make balls from the concoction with oil greased palms, flatten slightly, and seal the cracks.
- Put a kadhai on medium flame and pour with oil and heat the oil to deep fry the patties.
- Now drop patties carefully in hot oil one after the other and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- After some time, they turn crispy.
- Place them on a kitchen paper so extra oil can be absorbed.
- Your sabudana vada is ready.
- Serve them with chutney or curd.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)