Today I’ve tried wheat-based egg-roll, this is really mouthwatering and healthy as well because all-purpose flour is a lot better than white flour.
The egg is in general nutritious and raw veggies are also considered healthy.
So, take a look at the recipe.
(Quantity: 1 egg roll)
Onion: 1 (sliced)
Tomato: 1 (sliced)
Cucumber: 1/2 (sliced)
Green chiles: 2 (chopped)
Green chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
Tomato sauce: 1 teaspoon
Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
Wheat dough: for 1 roti
Salt: according to taste
Oil: For shallow fry
Aluminum foil: For wrap
(If you want to add some more veggies then you can add sliced capsicum, sliced cabbage, sliced carrot, and finely chopped broccoli.)
- Put a nonstick pan on medium flame and heat it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon oil in the pan.
- On the side, take a bowl and beat 2 eggs with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and wait for it to cook from one side.
- Now put a cooked wheat roti on the uncooked side of the omelet.
- Now grease the roti with few drops of oil.
- Turn it upside down and cook it well.
- Turn off the burner and place it on a plate.
- Add chopped veggies, green chili sauce, tomato sauce, salt, and black pepper in a line on the omelet.
- Make a cone shape and wrap it around the roll with aluminum foil.
- The wheat egg roll is ready!