Today I’ve tried wheat-based egg-roll, this is really mouthwatering and healthy as well because all-purpose flour is a lot better than white flour.
The egg is in general nutritious and raw veggies are also considered healthy.
So, take a look at the recipe.
(Quantity: 1 egg roll)
Onion: 1 (sliced)
Tomato: 1 (sliced)
Cucumber: 1/2 (sliced)
Green chiles: 2 (chopped)
Green chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
Tomato sauce: 1 teaspoon
Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
Wheat dough: for 1 roti
Salt: according to taste
Oil: For shallow fry
Aluminum foil: For wrap
(If you want to add some more veggies then you can add sliced capsicum, sliced cabbage, sliced carrot, and finely chopped broccoli.)
- Put a nonstick pan on medium flame and heat it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon oil in the pan.
- On the side, take a bowl and beat 2 eggs with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and wait for it to cook from one side.
- Now put a cooked wheat roti on the uncooked side of the omelet.
- Now grease the roti with few drops of oil.
- Turn it upside down and cook it well.
- Turn off the burner and place it on a plate.
- Add chopped veggies, green chili sauce, tomato sauce, salt, and black pepper in a line on the omelet.
- Make a cone shape and wrap it around the roll with aluminum foil.
- The wheat egg roll is ready!
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)